PepperJack's Radio Set @ Underground Rhythm District - WPRK 91.5

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lucy Love

I’m no poet, but I’ll write this one down as it comes to mind, since few photographs were taken and I don’t want to forget that weekend photoshopped in the night sky, looking up at fake plastic palm trees, tripping on music and laughter,
discovering the meaning of life.

Meeting beautiful people expressing themselves through turntables and house music

I don’t want to forget patching up car windows, getting eaten by mosquitos and kayaking in swimming pools 

Everything falling into your hands exactly when you want it, like minds connected through I don't know, satellites or something.



Added a new favorite moment in time to my life


Nothing like some Mike’s Hard Lemonade a splash of Rose Wine, Sangria and a hint of cinnamon, Voila!




Happy Birthday, Julian Cardozo!
Music Unites.


Adriano

No comments:

Post a Comment